Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve carefully noted your feedback. For your convenience, we have listed frequently asked questions below:
- What kind of plants can I expect to receive?
Your plants will be true-to-name and will arrive bare-root (free of soil or direct on roots).
- How can I track the status of my order?
Open a support ticket or send us a message via our Contact page.
- What kind of guarantee do you offer?
We offer a live-arrival guarantee AND a 30-day money back guarantee.
If your plants don’t grow, we’ll replace them or refund your money.
Note: growing guidelines and many more articles about cultivating tropical water lilies are available in our blog.
- Where can I find information about your shipping policies?
Orders to the USA receive free shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping for international orders starts at $50. Click the link below for more information on shipping:
- Do you accept international orders?
Yes we accept international orders! However, there are some requirements. Please view our Shipping Policies page. We then invite you to contact us for an estimate.
- How much will I be charged for sales tax?
The tax rate for orders to the state of Florida is 6%.
- How do you accept payment?
We now accept Credit Card or Debit Card (your statement will show ‘ENZO12 LLC’). We also accept PayPal and Amazon Payments.
- I live locally. Can I pick up my order?
We are mail-order (e-commerce) only.
- What does it mean when a plant is discontinued?
Discontinued means that a variety of a plant is not stocked in our store. We may be able to “special order” discontinued varieties.
- Do you special order?
We can special order any tropical water lilies that are available on the market from our wholesalers.